Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Birthday Bonanza!

I had an incredible birthday weekend.  I have said it time and time again, but I am so grateful for the people in my life.  I posted all the pictures on Facebook, but here is an overview if you didn't see them.


I own tap shoes now!  eeeeeeeep!


Raena helped me all day the day of the party.  I could not have done it without her.




My birthday partner in crime.


Is there any better way to ring in being 33 then to dress up like a dancing bear??  I'll answer that for you. No.  No there isn't.  There were so many creative costumes, so you should look at the full album on FB.

The rest of the weekend was filled with the Lake Worth street painting festival and TWO mustache parties.  


Erin's mustache birthday brunch.  

Good times.







2 comments:

  1. you were the cutest dancing bear i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you were the prettiest tight rope walker ever.

    ReplyDelete