Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Sometimes long weekends throw me for a loop because mentally I'm all like Saturday, fake Saturday (AKA real Sunday), and Sunday (AKA real Monday).  Do any of you do that too?  Just humor me and say yes.  The weekend was filled with friends, BBQs and lots of swimming.  I give it a two thumbs up, fo sho.





(I call this extreme frisbee-football)

So, as if life wasn't kicking enough ass just being filled with awesome something else happened.....I'm going to Neil Diamond tomorrow night!  No, wait it gets better.....I have box seats and they were FREE!  I thought I was getting a good deal when I was planning on paying 60 bucks for tickets that were over a hundred.  Then I get a call that they didn't process the credit card in time and THEY ARE FREE!  I may have peed a little.  Tomorrow night can't get here soon enough.  




No comments:

Post a Comment