Thursday, October 6, 2011

TGIF (thank god it's fall)

I think Fall is a lot of peoples favorite season.  Who doesn't love cooler weather, baking pumpkin everything, tights, scarves......eeeeeep!  So, I welcome Fall with open arms and a huge bear hug.  I am going for a long weekend with my crew to New Hampshire for some real Fall weather and I'm crossing my fingers I come home rejuvenated and feeling more like myself.  Damn heartbreak.  

My sister threw an Oktoberfest shindig at her house last weekend.  She made a German feast.  I made potato pancakes for the first (and last) time.  My house just now stopped smelling like grease.  Nasty.  She even had veggie brats for me.  That's love.

I couldn't be happier to have my Arielle back home.
You can't have Oktoberfest without the chicken dance!
And you can't have a party without LCR.
Pug love.

No comments:

Post a Comment