Friday, October 7, 2011

On Flight Manicures


There are certain no-no's for flying.  Don't bring on stinky food, too much perfume/cologne, on the opposite spectrum please shower, and don't paint your nails on the plane.  If it wasn't a no-no I would be the first one to do it because I hate having naked nails.  So you understand my disgust when I didn't have time to paint mine, but could smell someone else doing theirs on the plane.  How rude.  Then a little bit later I'm thinking "dang, how many coats of polish are they putting on?"  Then I go in my purse and low and behold my effin' nail polish was open and spilling in my purse.  Who does that?  I used my barf bag to toss my Fall deep purple polish (RIP) and tried to sop it up with napkins and thankfully nothing in my bag was covered except for my hands.  You can dress me up, but you can't take me out.
keepin' it classy


We finally made it to the lake house.  It takes all day to get here, but the weather is brisk and I love it.  
we don't travel light.  *note my purse which should have stink lines coming out of it.

2 comments:

  1. oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! how did that even happen? oh KR-dub, i lub you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh waena, only me. I lub you too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete