Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Mancave

This weekend we celebrated Anthony's (Anferny if you will and I think you will) 30th birthday.  Friday we went to my sister and Anthony's house for a small get together.  Good friends, good times.


The seester, the birthday boy, puppy snuggles, Noel winning lcr, and a very funny attempt at reenacting our 8th grade dance picture.  Lori never thinks a picture of us is right unless we are in the same order as our 8th grade dance picture.  I love her for this.  My sentimental boogs.

Day 2 of milking the birthday.  I kid.  I am completely guilty of having a birthday weekend.

Saturday night Anthony wanted to go skate at The Mancave for his birthday.  I hadn't been there and was excited to see what all the talk was about.  I was blown away.  I knew Yonkers, Cory, Andrew and a few others had gotten a warehouse that they hung out and skated in.  I had no idea how HUGE it was.  I love when people follow through with their ideas and I'm so excited for them.
This was the old warehouse.  IN A MAGAZINE!  I'm a proud mama.  



I wanted to get better pictures, but also wanted to stay out of their way.  Next time they won't be so lucky.

the sister and the birthday boy.

Yonkers!


Happy 30 years Anferny!









No comments:

Post a Comment