Monday, January 16, 2012

Park City

I was waiting because I had planned on making a video with all of my pictures from this trip.  Guess what?  That didn't happened.  Now the whole thing feels so long ago.  We've only been back a week, but it still feels like "shit or get off the pot" with posting about Utah.  Here it is.  Lots of pictures and two videos.  I realized that when I'm excited and laughing I cackle.  It's bad.  The Rapids video first proved it and now this tubing video.  I almost didn't post it because it's so bad.  Whatever.  I need to embrace the cackle.


some of us were more excited then others.



we arrived to very little snow.  we made it work.
when life gives you little snow, you make little snowmen.


brotherly love.


we attended what we thought was a "not so fancy" new years dinner at the resort.  guess what?  it was a black and white gala.  we were wearing jeans.  it was easily the most tacky "wedding reception" i've ever seen.  i love a good 80's theme party, but they really outdid themselves.


they even had a kids ice luge.  nothing says party like an ice luge.


the little guy did two days of ski school.


we spent the rest of the week exploring the city.  and bowling.   we went two days in a row.  that's how we roll.  pun intended.





fun in the snow





we got to the tubing place early and we had an hour to pass before they opened so decided to have lunch.  in.a.grocery.store.  
this was a first for me, but hopefully not the last.  bonus.  the grocery had a starbucks in it.  boo-ya!


me and my sidekicks



my other sidekick and her hot chocolate


goodbye park city


































1 comment:

  1. Not quite sure what a "cackle" sounds like but I enjoyed listening to your cackle!

    ReplyDelete