Sunday, July 22, 2012

3S Artspace

Here is the deal....if you live in Portsmouth or any surrounding area you need to get involved.  If you don't live in the area and want to support by donating money you can do that too.  This place is going to be beyond awesome.  Art, live music, farm-to-table restaurant.  I was lucky enough to do my part from afar when they were starting out and today I got to tour the building.  I can't wait until I can see the finished project.  I also got to see John who not only has been my friend forever, but he is also the Co-Founder of this incredible project.  Good stuff.  Check it out for yourself 3S Artspace.

mural on the front of the building.




I love love love this project.


John and his before I die...become a hipster and write clever things on a public art project.  Success!
hahahahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment