Friday, July 20, 2012

This is not a brag journal.

Hi guys!  It's crazy to think I've only been in New Hampshire for 2 weeks because it feels like it's been much longer.  Not because I'm not having fun, it just seems like it's been longer.  I am enjoying the slower pace.  I miss home and many things about the comforts of being home and at the same time I see the value in slowing down.  How often in the hustle and bustle of our lives do you have NOTHING to do?  I know it is pretty much never for me.  I love that I have a very full social life at home and I come up here and I have days off and I'm alone with zero plans.  I like that too.

no complaints here.

I've been staying in Portsmouth for the last couple days while I had off.  The hotel I was staying at was booked tonight, so I had to find somewhere else to stay.  I got to my new hotel and the door to my room wasn't shut all of the way so it wasn't locked.  I came in and looked around for murderers (not too many places to look because it's tiny) and under the bed.  Then I realized the window was unlocked and I'm on the ground floor.  This place gets 4 stars in the creepy category.  My parents are coming in exactly a week and in two weeks I'll be home for a visit.  *high fives all around

I'm going to checkout John's new project 3S Artspace.  They are doing some very cool stuff and I'm excited to finally see it in person.  

I love you all and miss you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment