Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!  I sure did.  
Fun, relaxing time with my family.  
No complaints here.  
I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here is a peak.  My sister brought English crackers.  We always had these as kids because we had English friends that came over for Christmas every year.  I'm a sucker for the crowns.  I brought the Christmas photo props.  Duh.



My grandma is the cutest.  

the momma and the poppa


You have to love that a few years ago I decided to put my grandparent's faces over my sister and her prom dates faces (sorry Jason!) and I hung it up in their house to be funny.  They still have it hanging up.  I laugh every time I see it.

And I went to Erin & Jack's house for dinner last night.  We grilled pizza and laughed a lot.  They are the best.
Oh Snoopy!

I need to go pack now.  I'm leaving for Park City in the morning.  So far I have only gotten out a lot of scarves and gloves.  I love accessories.  I hope everyone has a happy & safe New Year.  I can't wait to see your faces.

2012 is going to be a great year.  I can feel it in my bones.
love love love, kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment